How Far Along: 30 Weeks
Size of Baby: Cabbage (15.7 inch, 2.75 lb)
Name: Braden Lee Samples (Bub, Bray, Whatever His Daddy comes up with)
Nicknames (Gma & Gpa W): Dutch (type of cabbage), King Cole (Ole King Cole was a merry ole soul and a merry ole soul was he. He called for his pipe and he called for his bowl and he called for his fiddlers three. [Cabbage - Coleslaw - Cole - Ole King Cole]). LOL
Weight Gain: 34.6 lbs
Exercise this Week: 2 days elliptical (30 min each), 1 day crazy back-breaking cleaning :) (5+ hours)
Milestones: As Bub continues to practice breathing, mom may notice a bout of the hiccups. Many mom's have described this feeling as a series of small twitches. [Not that I know of]
Symptoms: heartburn, tiredness, swelling, headaches
Cravings: powdered donuts
Cravings: powdered donuts
Aversions: meat in general
Recap of the Week: This week, I was informed by thebump.com that it's time to pack the hospital bag just in case! So, I have made a giant list and have packed some of it but not all yet. Hoping to have that finished by next week though :) I bought some "sample-size" toiletries and some [non-perishable] snacks and packed those. I really need to decide on clothes for Bub to come home in cause I'm just not sure!
Recap of the Week: This week, I was informed by thebump.com that it's time to pack the hospital bag just in case! So, I have made a giant list and have packed some of it but not all yet. Hoping to have that finished by next week though :) I bought some "sample-size" toiletries and some [non-perishable] snacks and packed those. I really need to decide on clothes for Bub to come home in cause I'm just not sure!
We had fun this week at a dinner with friends on Thursday and a b-day party with our favorite "also-expecting" friends on Saturday! Gotta say, I'm super (selfishly) happy to have a preg buddy [April!] :) Too bad our babies will JUST miss out on being in the same school class :(
Discovered the app "Red Stamp" on the IPhone (thanks Jenn!) and haven't been able to stop playing with it!
A couple of my creations:
A V-Day Card Sent to Daddy:
A new desktop background for me:



3 comments:
Awe!!! I do not need that app!
Ok I go DL it now
10 more weeks girl!!!! I can't wait!! Ahh so exciting!
Yes, you do need that app LOL. It's fun!! Wow, 10 short weeks, cannot wait!!
For some reason this blog will not let me comment anymore unless i reply to someone else's comment...So I am using Jen!! Thanks Jen....lol
And Sis we have the same desktop background now! What a coincidence.....And Sierra says (and her proof is the bottom picture) that he's gonna be a thumb sucker so be warned!!!!
Post a Comment