Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 29 Weeks
Size of Baby: Butternut Squash (15.25 inch, 2.5 lb)
Name: Braden Lee Samples (Bub, Bray, Whatever His Daddy comes up with)
Nicknames (Gma & Gpa W): Truen/Ash
Weight Gain: 33.6 lbs
Exercise this Week: 3 days elliptical (30 min each)
Cheat Food This Week (Juice, Sweets): 3 Reese's & Brownie Ice Cream :/
Milestones: Over the next 3 months, baby is in for a major growth spurt. Because of this, mommy may notice smaller movements. This is due to the increasingly cramped space.
Symptoms: heartburn, tiredness, swelling, headaches
Cravings: Ice Cream
Cravings: Ice Cream
Aversions: Meat
Recap of the Week: This week was Part II of our Childbirth Class. It was all about baby care basics. We learned swaddling, diapering, bathing, changing, ETC. The scariest part for me was learning about circumcision. They showed us a video and it looks so extremely painful. Requires Vaseline & gauze with every diaper change and no actual baths until it's completely healed (sponge bath only). Hoping it doesn't hurt him as badly as it looks....
Recap of the Week: This week was Part II of our Childbirth Class. It was all about baby care basics. We learned swaddling, diapering, bathing, changing, ETC. The scariest part for me was learning about circumcision. They showed us a video and it looks so extremely painful. Requires Vaseline & gauze with every diaper change and no actual baths until it's completely healed (sponge bath only). Hoping it doesn't hurt him as badly as it looks....
After this class, I re-read both of the books (from Part I and II). Super looking forward to Breastfeeding and CPR classes and I'd also like to re-read BabyWise one more time before returning it. Feeling like January has gone by so quickly & lots left to get/do before Bub arrives! I just can't wait to meet my little angel :)
And a couple of the girls chillin'.

And a couple of the girls chillin'.


3 comments:
I am sure the doggie girls will be protective of lil Pumpkin!
Almost 2/3 of the way there!! And, I have those same 2 remotes LOL :)
Oh my word ~11 weeks!! Hurry sweet child I can't hardly wait!!
I don't know how you watched that video, torture!!!
Post a Comment