How Far Along: 25 Weeks
Size of Baby: Rutabaga (13.5 inch, 1.5 lb)
Name: Braden August Samples (Bub, Bray, Gus)
Name: Braden August Samples (Bub, Bray, Gus)
Nicknames (Gma & Gpa W): Neeps (root crop), Swede (type of rutabaga)
Weight Gain: 29.4 lbs
Milestones: Bub's body parts are continuing to become more proportional to each other. Baby fat is also continuing to fill in his wrinkled skin for a smoother look and more hair is growing, developing texture and color.
Symptoms: back pain, heartburn!
Cravings: Orange juice by the gallon
Cravings: Orange juice by the gallon
Aversions: meat, anything I was averse to before preg, I can hardly even stand to look at/smell.
Recap of the Week: FINALLY - Tay felt the little one kick. Normally, when attempting to make this happen, I would feel Bub kick, have Taylor touch my stomach, and he would promptly stop kicking. I think Daddy was soothing him :) I was determined to make it happen this week. SO, I guzzled a giant glass of OJ (yum), lay down on my side, and had Tay touch my stomach where I last felt him kick. AND HE DID IT! Tay responded with "wow, he really kicks hard!" which is definitely true but nobody would've believed me before!
Happy New Year Everyone! I'm so looking forward to 2012 & meeting the best gift we could ever receive.
#1 New Years Resolution: Be the best Mommy possible.
Recap of the Week: FINALLY - Tay felt the little one kick. Normally, when attempting to make this happen, I would feel Bub kick, have Taylor touch my stomach, and he would promptly stop kicking. I think Daddy was soothing him :) I was determined to make it happen this week. SO, I guzzled a giant glass of OJ (yum), lay down on my side, and had Tay touch my stomach where I last felt him kick. AND HE DID IT! Tay responded with "wow, he really kicks hard!" which is definitely true but nobody would've believed me before!
Happy New Year Everyone! I'm so looking forward to 2012 & meeting the best gift we could ever receive.
#1 New Years Resolution: Be the best Mommy possible.


3 comments:
You'll be a great mommy!!!! He's probably practicing football or basketball or whatever sport he's gonna play in there! And when he starts his professional career you can say "I remember your first kick" LOL
you're looking more and more gorgeous lil mamma!
thinking of you a lot today! hope all is well.
i'm glad taylor finally felt him kick! lil sweetie pie!
Yay for Taylor feeling a kick! You are already a great momma! Love you!
Post a Comment