Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 36 Weeks
Size of Baby: Crenshaw Melon (18.75 inches, 5.75 lbs)
Name: Braden Lee Samples (Bub, Bray, Whatever His Daddy comes up with)
Nicknames (Gma & Gpa W): Lil' Loupe (type of Crenshaw melon)/Buba
Weight Gain: 44.6 lbs
Exercise this Week: Actually purposefully took it easy this week bc didn't wanna go into labor before full term. Wondering if the crazy overdoing last week contributed to the dilating/effacing...
Milestones: Baby is still gaining weight and becoming rounder in appearance. By the end of this week, he will be considered full term. Presentation is likely head-down.
Symptoms: lots of aches in various places :) , heartburn, tiredness, BAD and scary swelling (although improved over the weekend, at least ankle bones are somewhat visible again), pressure, cramping.
Cravings: OJ
Aversions: meat in general
Recap of the Week: Nothing too exciting happened this week which was actually pretty nice. Anticipating my next doctor appointment. I've been pretty sick with sinus issues this week. Tried to tough it out with no meds but finally checked out my preg-approved list and started taking some Claritin. BUT, after reading discussion boards today, it seems that you should not take allergy or cold meds for several weeks before delivery and after delivery because they decrease milk supply. So, planning to stop the meds now and will consult the doc in a couple days. :(
Been having a lot of pressure down low and several people have commented that he's dropped. I find it pretty funny that people actually notice that!


3 comments:
Looks like Braden may be running out of room in there. He needs to bless us with his presence soon :)
I agree. He's gotta be getting cramped in there. I am surprised he's able to move at all these days!!!
I can't wait for your next dr apt!!!
Post a Comment