Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

26 Weeks




Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along:  26 Weeks
Size of Baby:  Hothouse Cucumber (14 inch, 1.75 lb)
Name:  Braden August Samples (Bub, Bray, Gus)
Nicknames (Gma & Gpa W):  Cuke, Pickle
Weight Gain:  31.4 lbs
Milestones:  Bub's lungs and brain are much more developed.  In fact, he can likely detect light and dark through the optic nerve.  He can now also hear more than just a rumbling tummy, such as outside noises like his Daddy's voice. 
Symptoms:  back pain, heartburn, tiredness
Cravings:  Orange juice (Tay surprised me with another gallon on Saturday - it was the best present ever!)
Aversions:  meat
Recap of the Week:  We hit a new milestone this week, one I've been waiting for forever!  DOUBLE DIGIT COUNTDOWN!  There are now less than 100 days till we meet our little angel (assuming he arrives on time :)).  Anticipating the 2 lb milestone next week too :)
I finally completely removed the sticker from our changing table.  That thing was insane, took broken fingernails and alcohol, but it's finally gone!  So, I've officially done everything to get his nursery ready that I possible can until baby showers!  This makes me a little nervous due to my planning nature but I'm certain it'll all come together just fine by the time he gets here :)
And here are a few updated nursery pics :)  Seems like we have a good start on clothes thanks to Aunt Mollie (and my obsessive sock buying)!


Stickerless changing table! -


Antique bottles from ma momma :) -


Bedding less a mattress -


Top drawer (newborn to 3 mo) & sock craziness -


Second drawer (3-6 mo) -


3rd drawer (6 mo) -


Closet storage with extra clothes (9 mo to 4T!) - [and diaper bags on top]


LOVE LOVE LOVE these pacies from Aunt Heather! -


4 comments:

AJ said...

Look at all of that stuff girl! You better slow down or else we won't have anything to get you! :)

Jen said...

Haha, I still feel SO SO underprepared! [insert panic attack] :)

Mrs. Fort said...

I agree with April :) but you definitely aren't under-prepared! Love the nursery and looking at all of your goodies!

Heather said...

I agree you're not under-prepared! LOL Pumpkin's got it good!!!

Post a Comment