How Far Along: 22 Weeks
Size of Baby: Spaghetti Squash (11 inch, 1 lb)
Nicknames (Gma & Gpa W): Noodle (Noodle Squash is another name for Spaghetti Squash), Stringbean (spaghetti made her think of this. LOL)
Nicknames (Gma & Gpa W): Noodle (Noodle Squash is another name for Spaghetti Squash), Stringbean (spaghetti made her think of this. LOL)
Weight Gain: 20.8 lbs (wooo hooo for going down this week :) )
Maternity Clothes: I may eliminate this category next week b/c all I wear are maternity clothes now (except for at home). I just scrolled through my blog starting at week 4 to monitor the belly growth, and WOW! :)
Maternity Clothes: I may eliminate this category next week b/c all I wear are maternity clothes now (except for at home). I just scrolled through my blog starting at week 4 to monitor the belly growth, and WOW! :)
Milestones: Bub's senses are really developing this week. Taste buds are forming and nerve endings are developed enough for Bub to experience the sensation of touch. (i.e. I'll be rubbing my belly a lot & hope that he likes Thai food and hot sauce...)
Symptoms: heartburn but better than last week, pains (achy, crampy, sharp, ETC)
Cravings: Orange juice, Thai Food (YUUUUMM.)
Cravings: Orange juice, Thai Food (YUUUUMM.)
Aversions: the smell of fish
Recap of the Week: I LOVE LOVE LOVE that he's finally 1 pound! That seems like an extremely wonderful milestone. It took him 22 weeks to become 1 pound and it'll take him only 4 more weeks to be 2 lbs. Seems so crazy but that boy is GROWING now! We went to bed early last night (as usual) and Taylor went right to sleep. I was reading a book (side note: The Hunger Games series is ADDICTIVE!) and resting my hand on my tummy to see if Bub would kick me. Well, he started rolling/kicking/moving around a ton and it sucked that Tay was already asleep since he hasn't felt it yet :( This was the strongest I've felt him from the outside by far - it just made me smile :)
More room pictures and mom/sister will be glad I'm done getting on the ladder now :) The border is hung on the top of the wall, blinds are up, valance up, decorations on the wall are done, and the mobile is put together (since last week). Love his room. I visit it often just to make myself happy.
More room pictures and mom/sister will be glad I'm done getting on the ladder now :) The border is hung on the top of the wall, blinds are up, valance up, decorations on the wall are done, and the mobile is put together (since last week). Love his room. I visit it often just to make myself happy.


3 comments:
I love his room too!!!! Tell the little Pumpkin auntie loves him and can't wait to meet him!!
awe his room is coming along!
i've been scrolling through your old posts it's amazing how he just "takes off" it's going fast!!!
so excited!
The nursery is coming along! Although in the first pic, the crib looked black, and I kept thinking why did she order mis-matched furniture LOL :)
Post a Comment