Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, August 28, 2011

7 Weeks



Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along:  7 Weeks
Size of Baby:  Blueberry (.51 inch, less than .04 oz)
Nicknames (Gma & Gpa W):  Huck (boy), Finnye (girl) [for Huckleberry Finn]
Weight Gain:  Nothing Yet
Maternity Clothes:  Have some jeans, one shirt, and some dress pants.  Seriously considering wearing them but feel a little guilty still since bub is the size of a blueberry. :)
Milestones:  Baby's brain is becoming more complex and is developing cavities and passages vital for circulating spinal fluid.  Face is becoming more defined with the lenses of the eyes and middle part of the ear forming.  Tiny arms, legs, hands, and feet are also beginning to bud.
Symptoms:  bloating, headaches, slight cramping, very tired, sore boobs, nausea
Cravings:  Orange Juice
Recap of the Week:   Cramping is much better this week!  Definitely helps the worry level :)  Have been pretty nauseous but no more throwing up probably due to the sea bands I've been wearing every single day (and thanks to my sis & mom for that advice!).  Am DYING to tell people at work but I have resisted.  Got caught eating crackers during the middle of the week and was suspected but I didn't give in.  I've been talking to the bub this week and Taylor laughs at me :)  Did my first workout since i found out I was pregnant (was just scared i guess) - Pregnancy Yoga and it was wonderful!  Gonna try to keep that up a few days a week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment